Everything to keep your documents very safe from damage must be done, especially if it is a very important document that you cannot afford to lose. Every dime you spend to keep the documents safe will prove to be money well spent. It is even more interesting to know that you will not have to spend a lot of money to keep your very important documents safe for as long as you want. All you have to do to access a highly affordable document storage services is to get in touch with Hongkong Storage. The outlet provides one of the most affordbnale document storage boxes in which you can store your very important documents.
The boxes can be placed in the warehouse for as long as you want. In the remaining part of this write-up, you will learn about the features that make this outlet one of the best places to store your very important documents.
The various boxes available
Hongkong Storage provides different kinds of document storage boxes to make your storage very easy. You can go for the R Box or the CR Box; each of them differs in size. The characteristics of each of the boxes are discussed below and will enlighten you about which of the two boxes to choose for your storage in Hong Kong.
- Its dimension is 15 inches x 12 inches x 13 inches (L x W x H)
- The box is suitable for storing A4 paper or folder, B4 Paper or folder and 2.5 inches Binder.
- The box is tape-free and foldable
- It also features sealing labels that enhances security of the item stored in the box
- Each box also features bar-code inventory management system for precise records allocation
- Its dimensions are 17.5 inches x 13.5 inches x 10.5 inches (L x W x H)
- The box is suitable for storing A4 paper, A3 paper and 15.5 inches x 11.5 inches computer paper.
- The boxes are tape-free and foldable
- It comes with sealing labels for improving security
- The box is equally equipped with inventory management system for precise records allocation
As you can see from the highlights above, the only difference between the two types of boxes is the dimension. You can choose any of the two Document Storage Boxes depending on the size of the documents that you want to store. You can access either of these boxes without spending an arm and a leg.